WhatsApp APK Download
WhatsApp Messenger is the number one chat messenger application which is available for Android, iOS, Windows Phone, BlackBerry and many other platforms. If you are using the app, then you would all about the features and the easy-to-use interface that doesn’t show any irritating ads at all. If you are not using the application, then I suggest you to download WhatsApp APK for Android right now and start using it to send free text messages to your friends.
With the application installed on your device, you will be able to send and receive free text messages, share multimedia files like images, videos and GIFs, send attachments and voice notes and you can now also make free voice and video calls to your friends. You need an active Internet connection to use the WhatsApp app for free; if you don’t have an Internet connection, then the data charges may apply.
The app is available for free in Google Play Store and you can download and install it directly on your smartphone from there. However, you can even side-load the app by downloading the latest WhatsApp Messenger for Android.
WhatsApp APK Download – WhatsApp for Android Features
There are not many apps for smartphones that have crossed the one billion downloads mark; but WhatsApp APK is one of the few who have achieved this figure. The reason behind this is simple; the chat app is free to use and it doesn’t show any ads or charge a fee from its users, which has made it one of the most sought after chat app.
Now, I am assuming that you will already be familiar with all the features of WhatsApp for Android app; but if you want a quick recap of everything the app has to offer, then you can read about it below:
- The chat app is completely free to download and use and you need an active Internet connection to send messages for free.
- The app not only allows you to send and receive free text messages, but also gives you the option to share multimedia files like images, videos and GIFs, voice notes and attachments.
- Moreover, you can now make free voice calls to your friends or free video calls with the app for free over the Internet with WhatsApp Messenger.
- You can create groups and add all your friends to it to chat with all of them at the same time. Moreover, you can tag your friends by using the “@” symbol followed by your friends’ name in a chat conversation.
- The app uses your phone number as your identity and your phonebook as the list of contacts you can chat with. This removes the need of remembering the login details like the username and password.
- You can setup your profile using cool profile pictures and add a great WhatsApp status to add a personal touch.
- There are many other awesome features of the app like sharing location with your friends, using various emojis in your conversation and more.
- All the messages you receive will be delivered to you as soon as you are online and all the messages you send will be delivered when the recipients use the app.
- With no advertisements or pop-ups, the app is the best chat messenger app for smartphones.
Although, the chat app is available for multiple platforms, you should know that WhatsApp won’t support various phones in 2017. You can find out if your phone falls in that category or not!
[Read: Google Play Services APK]
Download WhatsApp APK – Latest Version of WhatsApp Messenger App
The best way to download any application or game on your Android device or update the apps installed on your phone to the latest version is to use Google play Store. You can download or update WhatsApp Messenger as well through the Play Store.
However, there are times when you are not able to connect with the store or you are facing certain errors while downloading the updates. It may be possible that the latest version of WhatsApp APK hasn’t arrived yet on your smartphone making it difficult to update it from the Play Store.
If you are unable to download WhatsApp for Android through the Play Store, then you can use the link below to get the latest version of the chat messenger app.
Click on the above link and download the most recent version of the application on your smartphone. You can then side-load the app using the file manager installed on your device within minutes.
[Read: TubeMate APK]
This is how you can download and install the latest version of WhatsApp APK for Android! If you liked the article, then share it with your friends as well so that they too can download WhatsApp Messenger for Android and use it!