GBA4iOS on iPhone/iPad: GBA4iOS is one of the best gaming emulators available for iOS devices which you can use to play the old games that were available on Game Boy Advance. Once the iOS emulator is installed, you will be able to play games like Pokemon, Super Mario, Tekken and others.
The best part about the GBA emulator is that you don’t need to jailbreak your iPhone or iPad to install it. You simply need to download the GBA4iOS 2.1 and then install it and you’re all set! The emulator runs smoothly on mostly all the iPhone and iPad variants running on iOS 8 and above. Using the GBA4iOS on iPhone, you will be able to play the classic games from your childhood on your device within a few steps.
In this article, we are going to see how to download and install GBA4iOS 2.1 on iPhone and iPad without jailbreak. Follow the steps properly and you will have the emulator installed in no time.
GBA4iOS on iPhone/iPad – Download GBA4iOS 2.1 on iOS 10
The emulator app comes with several features that will help you in maintaining it properly an play your favorite games without any issues. Below are some of the features that you should know:
- It has multi-player support.
- Brand new GBA (Game Boy Advance) and GBC (Game Boy Color) controller skins are available.
- Cheat codes are available as well with the ability to save them.
- Air Play support.
- Wireless linking support.
- Dropbox support and URL scheme.
- In-app browser to search for mods.
- Controller vibration.
- Event distribution and sustain button.
With so many awesome features, people who loved the awesome GBA games are going to download and install GBA4iOS on iOS 10 and we are here to help you out with that.
How to Download and Install GBA4iOS on iPhone and iPad Without Jailbreak?
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Safari web browser.
- Now, enter the following URL in the address bar and go to the website: http://www.gba4iosapp.com/download/
- The website may not work on your phone and if that’s the case, then you should change the date on your device. To do so, go to Settings on your phone and change the date to 2010 and then the website will open on your smartphone.
- Go to the above mentioned website again and then install GBA4iOS on iPhone from there.
- Once it is installed, you will need to change the date on your device to the current date to trust the application.
- To do that, go to Settings > General > Profiles and then trust GBA4iOS.
- Now, change the date once again to 2010 and then open the application.
- You will now be able to use GBA4iOS on your iPhone and iPad without having to jailbreak it.
[Read: Best Antivirus Apps for iPhone]
Method 2: How to Install GBA4iOS 2.1 on iPhone or iPad?
- Open the Safari web browser on your iPhone or iPad.
- Go to the following website by typing the URL in the address bar – iemulators.com/gba4ios
- You will see the icon of the app on the website.
- Click on the icon of the emulator app and it will open a new page containing all the info about it. Scroll down below and you will see an Install button.
- Click on the Install button and when a pop-up appears, click on the Install button again as a confirmation.
- It will take some time to install the application and once it is done, you will see the icon on your homescreen meaning that GBA4iOS on iPhone is installed successfully.
- Before you start using the app, you need to go to Settings > General > Profiles and choose the certificate whose name starts with Qingdao.
- When it opens, select the Trust option.
- That’s it! GBA4iOS 2.1 for iOS 10 has been installed successfully on your device.
If you liked the article, then don’t forget to share it with your friends so that they too can install GBA4iOS on iPhone and iPad without jailbreaking and play the awesome games from their childhood.