Google Play Store APK Download
If you own an Android device, then you would surely have Google Play Store installed on your smartphone. It comes pre-installed on all smartphones running Android OS and using it, you can download and install a lot of other applications and games.
You can also update your current Play Store app version by downloading the latest APK file of the app. Normally, the update is rolled out without you knowing about it, but if you want to get it before anyone else, then you should download the latest Google Play Store 7.1.14 APK for Android and install it manually on your device. It is extremely important to have the Play Store installed on your mobile, not only to download the new apps, but also to update the existing ones.
The Google Play Store APK file will help you in looking for the best Android apps and games that are available in your country and are supported by your device so that you don’t have to worry about downloading any unsupported content.
Google Play Store 7.1.14 APK for Android
Installing the latest version of the Play Store will not only allow you to keep the apps and games on your device updated, but you will also get a better user interface equipped with the latest design changes.
Normally, all the Android smartphones and tablets have the app installed by default, but if you have accidentally deleted it or it disappeared just like that, then you should download the latest Google Play Store 7.1.14 APK file and then install it manually to get the store back.
Related: WhatsApp APK Download
Download Google Play Store 7.1.14 APK for Android
Since, this is the APK file of Google Play Store app, you won’t find it in the Play Store installed on your device. If you want to get the updated version, you will have to download the APK file and then install it manually to get the latest features.
To download the Google Play Store APK, click on the above link and save it on your device. Once it is downloaded, follow the steps below to install it manually.
How to Install Google Play Store APK?
- The first thing you need to do is make sure that you are able to install the APK file downloaded from third-party websites.
- To do that, go to Settings > Security on your smartphone and then enable the installation from Unknown Sources option.
- Now use the file manager app on your device to navigate to the downloads folder where you saved the Play Store APK file.
- Click on the APK file and then click on the Install button.
The application will then be installed on your Android device within minutes. This is how you can download Google Play Store and install it manually.
Related: Pokemon GO APK
Google Play Store Download – Features
Using the Play Store application, you can do a lot of awesome stuff like installing new apps and new games on your device and keeping the applications already installed up-to-date with new features.
Here are some of the things that you can do with the Play Store app:
- Search for new apps and games that are available in your country and supported on your device.
- Keep all your apps and games on your device updated with new features as they are released.
- Download free apps and games or buy the premium ones securely.
- Browse various categories to find the perfect application for you or search for any specific app that you are looking for.
- Apart from apps and games, you can also get the latest books, movies as well as music from Google play Store. You can buy them securely and enjoy them on your phone.
- Create a wishlist of apps, games, books, movies, music and other stuff so that you know what to buy next.
[Read: Geometry Dash APK]
These are some of the awesome features that you should know about the Google Play Store app. It is the most important application for Android and if, for some reason, it isn’t present on your device, then install the latest version right now.
I hope that you liked the article on how to download and install Google Play Store 7.1.14 APK for Android! If you really liked the latest APK, then share it with your friends as well and tell them to download it.