Google Play Services APK
Google Play Services is an important app if you own an Android smartphone and it comes pre-installed with all the devices. The application is updated frequently and if you haven’t installed the latest version, then you should download Google Play Services APK right now and install it on your device.
The application is installed on all the Android device, but if your smartphone doesn’t have the Play Services app, then you can download it from Google Play Store or use the latest version of Google Play Services app and install it manually. If the app is not installed on your device, you won’t be able to authenticate the Google services, apps, locations settings and more on your device.
In this article, we are going to share the latest version of Google Play Services APK for Android that you can download and install to get the latest update containing all the new features on your device.
Google Play Services APK for Android – Google Play Services Update
The Google Play Services app is available for all the Android smartphones including the ones from manufacturers like Samsung, Sony, Lenovo, Xiaomi, LG, HTC, Gionee, Huawei, Oppo, One Plus, Google Pixel and Nexus devices.
It comes pre-installed in all these devices and gets regular updates which you can get directly from Google play Store. However, if you are not able to update the app from the store, then you can download Google Play Services APK and then install the latest version on your device manually.
Google Play Services APK for Android – Features
- The app is one of the most important apps for Android OS and you need to have it on your device for it to work smoothly.
- Google Play Services provides core functionality to your Android device like authentication of Google Services, synchronized contacts, access to all the latest user privacy settings as well as access to the location-based services and more.
- It is used to update all the Google Apps installed on your device.
- Moreover, you need the Google Play Service APK to keep all the apps that you downloaded from Google Play Store updated to the latest version.
- The application allows you to speed up your offline searches, provides immersive maps and improve your overall gaming experience.
- If the application is uninstalled from a device, other installed apps may not work properly.
[Read: MoboMarket APK]
Download Google Play Services APK for Android
You can download the application and install it directly on your smartphone through Google Play Store. Apart from that, you can even download the Google Play Services APK file using the below link to manually install the latest version and the new updates. So download the Google Play Services app for Android Kitkat, Lollipop, Marshmallow as well as Nougat!
How to Install Google Play Services APK on Android?
- Use the above link to download the latest version of the app on your device.
- Before you install it, go to Settings > Security on your smartphone and enable the Unknown Sources option.
- Once this option is enabled, you will be able to install APK files manually on your device.
- Now, go to the downloads folder on your phone using a file manager app.
- Click on the APK file and then tap on the Install button.
[Read: Music Maniac Pro]
The installation process will now begin and the Google Play Services update will be installed on your phone! This is how you can download the latest version of Google Play Services APK and install it on your device.
If you liked the article, then share it with your friends so that they too know about the Google Play Services update! Share your views about the app and let us know what you think of the latest version of Google Play Services APK for Android via the comments section below.