BlueStacks 2 Download
There are hundreds of thousands of games and applications available in Google Play Store and if you own an Android device, then you would have already used a few of those. So, when you are using apps or playing games on a daily basis, have you ever wondered of a way to install them on your computer? If you have wondered about it, then you should know that you can download Android apps for PC within minutes using an emulator software like BlueStacks 2.
There are several emulators available online that you can use to download and install Android apps and games on your Windows computer or Mac; but the reason why we consider BlueStacks app player as the best is because of all the features it has to offer and also because it is regularly updated with new features to support more and more games and apps.
The emulator software is available for free and you can download BlueStacks 2 for Windows 10 as well as Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and even on Mac OS. In this article, we will see all the features of the Android emulator and then see how you can download and install the BlueStacks offline installer on your computer.
Features of BlueStacks 2 App Player
There are millions of users worldwide who use the app player to run Android apps and games on their computers, and with awesome support and regular updates, the number keeps growing on a daily basis.
It is available for free to use; but if you want to keep using it for free, then you will have to install the recommended apps and games or pay $2/month for uninterrupted services.
Check out all the features of BlueStacks offline installer below:
- The emulator is completely free; but to remove all the ads, you can choose to pay the subscription fee of $2/month.
- With the emulator software, you can run almost all the Android apps and games that are available in your country without any issues.
- The user interface of the app player is simple and easy to use. You can find the search option and the Apps option on the top, along with the Settings option, and all the popular apps are categorized accordingly so that you can easily find them and install them.
- If your computer has the minimum system requirements needed, then you won’t face any problem and it will run smoothly.
- It is a great way to keep using the apps or play games like Clash of Clans on your computer, if you are unable to use your smartphone.
- The best part about BlueStacks 2 is that it also has a multi-tasking feature that allows you to not only play games but also use a chat app to communicate with your friends at the same time.
- If you like to play games and stream it online, then it also allows you to stream the games on Twitch directly from the app player.
These are all the features that you should know before you decide on downloading and installing BlueStacks app player on your computer. However, you need to make sure that you computer has the minimum system requirements satisfied; otherwise, you won’t be able to enjoy using it to the fullest.
[Read: Clash of Clans for PC]
System Requirements for BlueStacks 2
Below are the minimum system requirements you need on your computer to install and run BlueStacks offline installer smoothly!
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 or Mac
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 4 GB
- Processor: Intel Pentium Dual Core or faster
- .Net Framework 3.5 SP3 or higher
- DirectX 9.0 or higher
Download BlueStacks 2 for PC (Windows and Mac)
Now that you have read all about the features and the system requirements to install the emulator software, it’s time to see how you can download it on your computer. You can use the link below to download BlueStacks emulator for PC from its official website and then install it within minutes.
Once the Android emulator is installed, you need to make sure to keep your Internet connection active at all times you use it because you will need the connection to download and install the Android apps and games.
So, this was the complete article on how to download and install BlueStacks 2 for PC running on Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and on Mac OS! If you liked it, then be sure to share it with your friends and tell them about these awesome Android emulator so that they too can play their favorite games or run their favorite apps on their computers.