If you are wondering about the method to start a blog of yourself, then let me tell you, it is extremely easy. You can create a WordPress blog within minutes and get a website of your desire. In this article, we will see how to create WordPress blog in 30 minutes or less!
Here I will guide you on an easy tutorial on how to create a blog easily in a short time without any knowledge of web design, HTML or PHP. All you have to do is to follow the steps mentioned in this article and at the end, you will have your own blog where you can publish content and grow it to earn a passive income online.
The first thing that you need to do when creating a blog is choose a proper web hosting provider. There are many choices available; but if you are just starting out, then I would recommend you to go with eHost. This is a hosting company that makes all circumstances favorable for the client. Their user interface is simple allowing you to find your own way around easily. Moreover, you get a domain name for life when you signup with eHost hosting service.
How to Create WordPress Blog? – Getting Started
The first thing you need to do is purchase a hosting account with eHost using your credit card or PayPal account. To do that, follow the below steps.
- First visit the eHost site and once the website has opened, click on the option “Get Started Now”.
- This will lead you to another page where you will be required to enter the domain name you like and then choose the extension you want.
- If the domain name that you chose is available, you will see some options where you have to fill in your full names, your email address and password and then click on Continue.
- On the next page, you will have to precisely fill in the personal details, means of payment (if you are making payments using a credit card then the operation will be successful but if one is using a PayPal you will be redirected to their website so that you can complete the operation) and duration of the package.
- You will notice that the package has a 50% discount. On the account plan option fill either 12, 24 or 36 months.
- It is advisable to check whatever you have filled in so that you can make sure they are correct and then click on Complete.
- After that is done, you will be asked to buy some add-ons where you can buy any that you want; but if you are not interested, you can just scroll down and click on No Thanks option.
- You have successfully created an eHost account!
You have successfully purchased the hosting account and the domain name and the next step would be to install WordPress in your account and then setting up the complete website.
How to Install WordPress on Your Account?
Since you have purchased the eHost account, you will have received an email address with all your login credentials. Use the details in the email to login to your account. To install WordPress, there are two options – using install script in the cPanel or the Website Builder option. I would advise you to go with the WordPress installation script from the cPanel.
When you are on the cPanel, scroll down to “Software/Services” tab and select “Quick Install” option which is the easiest and the fastest way. Under “Popular Installs”, select “WordPress” and then click on install WordPress to proceed. Now, fill in the required details in the field accordingly:
- Enter your domain name in the first field.
- Next will be the sub-directory, so leave it blank.
- Choose a username which is simple to remember and secure from other people since you cannot change the username later (Tip: Don’t choose “Admin” as the username!).
- Enter your email address.
- Once all the fields are filled, click on the Install button.
The WordPress installation process will now begin and within minutes, it will be installed in your account. You have successfully followed the steps to create WordPress blog and you can now start working on your website immediately.
This is how you can create WordPress blog in under 30 minutes or less without any issues at all! If you liked the article, then don’t forget to share it with your friends.