Protection of our computers from threats is a very important thing for us. Because such threats can harm our precious and useful documents in our computers. So installing an antivirus program is a very important thing for your computers’ safety. There are many antivirus programs out there in the market, but only some genuine ones provide you with the best security. Avast is one of them. This has been the most popular antivirus software used by people today because of its amazing performance. It has united all the advanced techniques and technology to get the highest level of security on your computer.
Improvements and changes :-
- Improvements to the graphical user interface.
- Improvements in the sandbox sandbox and automatic.
- Service FileRep (by clouds).
- Streaming updates.
- Export / Import of settings.
- Improve the web browser security.
- The Remote Assistance to solve problems with remote computers.
- Tools for technical support.
- An updated screensaver .
- Runs on Win8 Developer Preview.
- and many other security enhancements.
Key Features :-
- Antivirus and antispyware kernel : the core Innovative Scanning protects against viruses, spyware and other harmful agents.
- Automatic firewall : Blocks hackers from using the heuristic and behavioral analysis, as well as “white” list of safe applications.
- Protection against rootkits : Prevents loading hidden malware (rootkits) that during the boot process the computer is invisible to other scanners.
- Anti-spam : Comprehensive spam and phishing filter, which functions as a plug-in for MS Outlook and general proxy for other POP3/IMAP4 email clients.
- avast! WebRep : Provides ratings of reliability and reputation of the website based on feedback from the user community.